No products in the cart.
- Randall Model # 1
- Made – 1943 -1944
- Condition – Possibly carried, great condition of the age of the knife.
- Blade – 7″ carbon steel. The original owner’s name is factory etched on the blade – DICK MARTIN. Light sheath insertion and sharpening scratches on both sides of the blade.
- Hilt – Double bronze colored.
- Handle – Thick red, white and blue spacers with a stacked leather handle which has a duralumin butt cap that is drilled for a wrist thong. The handle is finished off with a brass washer and nut.
- Sheath – Left hand Southern Saddlery. The stitching and snaps are all intact.
- Hone – Slim lined Lily White Washita which is correct for this period.