No products in the cart.
Home/SOLD KNIVES OF COLLECTOR INTREST
SOLD – RANDALL KNIFE MODEL # 5 – 7″, Jrb, ABERCROMBIE & FITCH BOX
- Randall Model – #5.
- Made -In early 70’s.
- Condition – Excellent, original Randall grind and finish, knife was stored out of the sheath.
- Blade – 7″ carbon steel with thumb notches on the top spine.
- Hilt – Single brass.
- Handle – Has a stack of seven spacers separating the hilt from the handle. Randall started using a five spacer stack in 1972, this helps date the knife. The knife is fitted with a great piece of red stag that is drilled for a wrist thong.
- Sheath – Johnson roughback model “A”.
- Hone – Blue print Combination Crystolon which is correct for this period.
- This knife was purchased from Ambercrombie & Fitch, it comes with the original two piece box !
- Thanks for viewing ! Steve Zimmerman
There are no reviews yet.