No products in the cart.
- Model # 2
- Made – made 60’s
- Blade – 5″ carbon steel, original Randall grind and finish, a couple tiny carbon spots
- Hilt – Double brass
- Handle – seven spacers which was discontinued in 1972, commando shaped brown micarta, duralumin butt cap with wrist thong, small stainless flat nut
- Sheath – Johnson roughback model “B”
- Condition – One of many knives in this collection that were purchased in the mid 60’s and stored out of the sheath
- Collector interest – very high, fantastic condition, with a very seldom seen handle material, un-touched condition. Very rare combination.