No products in the cart.
- Randall Model # 11
- Made – Early 70’s.
- Condition – Unused / excellent.
- Blade – 5″ stainless steel. The Randall logo is etched on the blade and the separate “S” is also etched on the blade.
- Hilt – Single brass.
- Handle – Seven spacers at the hilt, black micarta handle with a brass name plate and brass butt cap. Randall Made Knives used seven spacers on the non leather handled knives up to 1972. This helps date this knife.
- Sheath – Johnson rough back.
- Stone – Is an early replacement.