No products in the cart.
Vintage Randall Model # 10-5″, single hilt and cross draw JRB sheath – rare !
- Randall Model # 10
- Made – Early 80’s.
- Condition – The knife has been carried and in the sheath. The blade has been lightly sharpened and has swipe marks on both sides.
- Blade – 5″ carbon steel blade with thumb notches on the top of the spine. Strong Randall blade stamp.
- Hilt – Single brass hilt. There’s not many of these Model # 10’s out there with a hilt installed.
- Handle – Black micarta scales with three brass pins.
- Sheath – Johnson rough back. Special order cross draw sheath.
- A very rare knife and sheath combination !