No products in the cart.
- Randall Made Knives
- Model # 2
- Made – early 50’s
- Condition – purchased and put away, unused
- Blade – 8″ carbon steel blade, original owner’s name is etched on the blade – JOSEPH A. DUDZIK, JR., 02 298 724, small carbon spots on the blade on both sides, I did not want to mess with them.
- Hilt – double brass
- Handle – 7 spacers at the hilt, fantastic Ivory handle, Commando shaped with a single brass pin. There are no open cracks, only a single line in the ivory on the non-logo side of the blade/knife
- Sheath – was made by Heiser and dyed black, the sheath has never housed a knife and is in near mint condition, wide stone pocket flap and great corn rows on the rear
- Stone – correct Blue print Combination Crystolon, unused
- Notes – I purchased 4 knives from an estate sale. All 4 knives were purchased by the original owner, oiled and stored in 2 floor safes from the 50’s untill recentlly removed. The oiling of the knives kept the knives in excellent condition and the handles safe. I have included some history of the original owner in one of the pictures in this listing.
Thanks for looking !