No products in the cart.
Home/SOLD KNIVES OF COLLECTOR INTREST
SOLD – Randall Stiletto – early 40’s
- Randall Made Knives – Stiletto or letter opener.
- Made – Early 40’s.
- Blade – 6 1/4″ carbon steel, very early Randall blade stamp on the blade. The blade finish appears to be original.
- Hilt – Very small silver radiused hilt.
- Handle – Appears to be whitetail antler tip which is pinned in place with one brass pin. The handle is tight and flawless.
- Sheath – This sheath came in with another knife and I paired them together.
- This is an extremely rare knife that has high condition for a 40’s era Randall.
There are no reviews yet.