No products in the cart.
Randall Model # 2 – 6″, early 70’s , options and rare riveted sheath.
- Randall Model # 2
- Made – 1972 -1973
- Condition – Slight sheath insertion scratches and a couple extremely faint carbon spots.
- Hilt – Double nickel silver.
- Handle – Five spacers, stag handle with right hand finger grip option and wrist thong.
- Sheath – Johnson smoothback Model “C” with optional rivets, original paracords, very unique on a 6″ knife.
- Hone – Correct period SOFT ARKANSAS – MADE IN U.S.OF A .
- Notes – Very rare to find a 6″ fighter in a riveted sheath !