No products in the cart.
- Randall Model # 16 Diver.
- Made – 1967.
- Condition – Unused, slight sheath insertion scratches.
- Blade – 7″ stainless steel with a “LOW S” blade stamp. Randall Made Knives stamped the stainless blades in this fashion for a brief period 1964 -1967. The original owner’s name is etched on the blade.
- Hilt – Single brass.
- Handle – Black micarta with an unlined thong hole.
- Sheath – Johnson roughback, factory dyed black and the original owner stamped the sheath ( S. MELINDER) with a very crisp stamp in two locations. One is on the keeper strap and the other is on the rear next to the Randall logo