No products in the cart.
SOLD – Randall Model # 14, Tenite handle, canteen snap sheath – MINT !
- Randall Model # 14
- Condition – Excellent, unused, original Randall grind and finish on the blade, knife has been stored out of the sheath.
- Made – Around 1962.
- Blade – Length is 7 -1/4″ and made of carbon steel.
- Hilt – Double brass 3 -1/16″ in length.
- Handle – Is made from Tenite which was only used from 1954 – 1965.
- Sheath – Is an excellent example of a Johnson splitback Model “C” style with the original leather ties. The canteen snap was used from 1954 – 1962 and the brown logo glove snap was used up to 1963. This also helps date the knife and sheath. The sheath houses an unused Norton combination stone.
- If Your looking to add a premium example of a Model # 14 with a Tenite handle this is the knife. It has rarity due to the short period that it was made and high condition.
- Thanks for viewing ! Steve Zimmerman 815-236-7323
- Date added to site 2/16/18