No products in the cart.
SOLD – Randall Model # 14 Solingen, stainless blade, early 70’s and mint !
- Randall Model #14.
- Made early 70’s.
- Condition – Unused.
- Blade – 7 1/2″, Solingen stainless, “Humpback”. The blade retains the original Randall grind and finish, the light etching on the ricasso can still be seen, stainless.
- Hilt – Double brass. Patina on the hilt could be polished out, I left it alone.
- Handle – Black micarta with un-lined wrist thong.
- Sheath – Johnson Model “C” riveted sheath, shows light signs of knife storage.
- Stone – Correct period Yellow print Combination Crystolon sharpening stone.
- This is a great example of an early 70’s Fighter in original condition and getting close to 50 years old !
- Thanks for viewing .