No products in the cart.
SOLD – Randall Model # 12 brass back and #13, both in ivory, made in 60’s. King Fisal Set
- Randall Model # 12 and 13-12″
- Made – 60’s
- Condition – Both knives have been stored out of the sheaths.
- Blade – Model # 12 – 13″ carbon steel with option brass parring strip / brass back. The blade has carbon spotting, light swipe marks and a few sheath insertion “fine” scratches. Model # 13 -12″ carbon steel blade, extremely faint sheath insertion scratches.
- Hilts – Brass double lugged hilts.
- Handle – Brass scalloped collars. Ivory handles with brass name plates and brass scalloped and flanged butt caps. The Model # 12 has the typical age checking and no cracks, the ivory has fantastic color. The Model # 13 handle does have a crack running parallel to the tang, it has great color. This crack happened while in my safe last year. New pics were added to the listing and taken outside to show the change in the handle, the handle is still tight.
- Sheaths – Johnson rough back sheaths for both knives.
- Stone – Both sheath have a yellow print Combination Crystolon stone.
- This is a very rare set of knives that would like great on an office or den wall.
Thanks for Viewing !