No products in the cart.
Randall Model # 12 brass back and #13, both in ivory, made in 60’s. King Fisal Set
- Randall Model # 12 and 13-12″
- Made – 60’s
- Condition – Both knives have been stored out of the sheaths.
- Blade – Model # 12 – 13″ carbon steel with option brass parring strip / brass back. The blade has carbon spotting, light swipe marks and a few sheath insertion “fine” scratches. Model # 13 -12″ carbon steel blade, extremely faint sheath insertion scratches.
- Hilts – Brass double lugged hilts.
- Handle – Brass scalloped collars. Ivory handles with brass name plates and brass scalloped and flanged butt caps. The Model # 12 has the typical age checking and no cracks, the ivory has fantastic color. The Model # 13 handle is perfect also with great color.
- Sheaths – Johnson rough back sheaths for both knives.
- Stone – Both sheath have a yellow print Combination Crystolon stone.
- This is a very rare set of knives that would like great on an office or den wall.
Thanks for Viewing !