No products in the cart.
Randall Made Knives Model # 2 – 7″ rare brown micarta handle and authentication !
- Randall Model # 2
- Made – Early 60’s.
- Condition – Good.
- Blade – 7″ carbon steel, the original owner’s name is etched on the blade – HARRY REYNOLDS. The blade does have some carbon staining and swipe marks on both sides of the blade.
- Hilt – Double brass.
- Handle – Seven spacers at the hilt, brown micarta handle with a brass scalloped flanged butt cap.
- Sheath – Johnson roughback that had the stone pocket removed.
- This knife comes with an authentication letter from the late Pete Hamilton who was a former Randall shop foreman.
- Brown micarta fighters are extremely difficult to find and make for a great investment due to the very few that were made.