No products in the cart.
SOLD – Randall Knife Model # 8 – 4″, pinned ivory – 40’s + published in RKS news letter !
- Randall Knife Model # 8 Bird + Trout.
- Published in the Randall Knife Society News letter – Issue 68, November 2005 on page 4.
- Made – Mid to late 40’s.
- Condition – Lightly used.
- Blade – 4″ carbon steel. Light sharpening marks on both sides. No pitting on either sides of the blade, extremely faint carbon darkening in some areas, this can be seen in the pictures not when viewing the knife with the naked eye. The letter “K” is etched on the blade.
- Hilt- Small reduced nickel silver hilt.
- Handle – Seven spacers, flawless, un-cracked ivory handle which has a nickel silver pin.
- Sheath – Early Heiser with brown painted Heiser logo snap.