No products in the cart.
- Randall Model # 5.
- Made – 8-12-65.
- Condition – Lightly used.
- Blade – 8″ stainless steel. The knife has been lightly sharpened and has light sharpening scratches on both sides of the blade. The blade is etched with the original owner’s name – KEN YOUNG 8-12-65. Ken was one of the first “authorized” Randall Knife dealers and was located in Houston TX. Randall Made Knives stamped all the stainless blades in a two step process from 1967 -1972, these separate “S” knives are becoming very collectible.
- Hilt – Single brass.
- Handle – Red stag and flawless. There is an optional compass in the butt end.
- Sheath – Correct period Johnson roughback Model “A”.
- Hone – Yellow print Combination Crystolon.