No products in the cart.
- Randall Model # 2
- Condition – Knife has been in the sheath, lightly sharpened.
- Blade – 8″ carbon steel, lightly sharpened, some light carbon spotting.
- Hilt – Double brass.
- Handle – Seven spacers at the hilt which helps date this knife prior to 1972. The handle is made from Delrin which Randall Made Knives only used for a brief period from 1967-1972. This was a “stable” alternative to Ivory which is known to crack.
- Sheath – Johnson rough back.
- Stone – Correct period yellow print Combination Crystolon.