No products in the cart.
RANDALL KNIFE MODEL # 2 – 7″, Jrb sheath and mint condition ! SOLD – 8/7
- Randall Model # 2
- Made – Early 70’s.
- Condition – Excellent, original Randall grind and finish. The knife was purchased and put away.
- Blade – 7″ carbon steel.
- Hilt – Double nickel silver.
- Handle – Seven spacers at the hilt which Randall started using a five spacer stack in 1972. The handle center is made of red stag which is flawless. To finish off the handle there’s a stack of red, white and blue spacers and a duralumin butt cap.
- Sheath – Johnson roughback model “A”.
- Stone – Correct period yellow print Combination stone.
- I also have a matching Model # 1 -7′ available.
Thanks for viewing ! Steve Zimmerman