No products in the cart.
Randall Knife Model # 2 – 6″, early 70’s great options and rare pinned butt cap – SOLD
- Randall Model # 2
- Condition – Excellent.
- Blade – 6″ stainless steel with original Randall grind and finish.
- Hilt – Nickel silver forward curved.
- Handle – Nickel silver collar, large stag handle with a duralumin flanged butt cap.
- Butt cap – There’s a pin holding the butt cap in place which was a process used for a very brief period in the early 70’s.
- Sheath – Johnson roughback Model “A”.
- Hone – Correct period Yellow print Combination Crystolon.