No products in the cart.
ON HOLD – One of a kind Randall, seldom seen “S” guard and AUTHENTICATED ! Very rare
- Randall Made Knives
- Model – One of a kind !
- Made – 1970 -1975.
- Blade – 4 5/8″ in length and made from stainless steel. Randall Made Knives stamped the stainless blades in a two stamp process from roughly 1967 – 1972. As seen on the pictures the S is not in line with the Randall logo stamp and closer to the top spine of the blade.
- Hilt – The double hilt is made of nickel silver and in an “S” configuration. I haven’t seen many Randall Knives fitted with an “S” shaped hilt. This process must have been very difficult to build a handle off an uneven surface !
- Handle – Red and white fiber spacers. Black micarta handle which has the previous owner’s name etched into the nickel silver escutcheon plate. To finish off the handle there’s a duralumin butt cap.
- Sheath – The sheath was made by Johnson and was made to fit this knife.
- I had the knife Authenticated and will include the authentication letter with the knife. If Your looking to add a rare Randall to Your collection this would make a great addition.
- Thanks for viewing !
- Steve Zimmerman